FIXED PRICE FROM START TO FINISH – No hidden costs
- Full Site Measurement Surveys
- Preparation of Existing Floor and Elevation Plans
- Preparation of Proposed Floor and Elevation Plans
- Completion of all Application Forms
- Full Liaison with the Local Council throughout your Application
- We act as your Agent – so in effect, you will only ever need to speak to us
- We can recommend Structural Engineers who we work with, if they are required
- Retrospective Permission ‘Emergency Service’ – if you are a homeowner who has done work(s) without the relevant consent, and are selling your property, we can assist with immediate attention to prepare a Retrospective Application Pack to seek a Late Completion Certificate on your behalf to allow the sale of your home to go through.
We can also review your Builders’ Quotes for the new building works and offer advice and explain the terminology used on them before you proceed with your building works to ensure you fully understand what your builder has priced you for and more importantly to ensure the builders have digested the drawings correctly. This is a free service as we have a high focus on our customer satisfaction.
Not selecting the correct builder can be very costly which needs to be avoided at all costs and we are more than happy to assist you with the selection process.
We can also recommend an Approved Builder to carry out your works if required.
Archiplan promote a fixed fee, value for money, with no hidden charges philosophy -100%!
The only costs over and above Archiplans fixed fee will be the fee you need to pay the local council (this is also known as the application fee to the council, which can be found on your local councils website) and any Structural Engineering Reports you may need, if there are any major structural alterations taking place, or if the council come back to us requesting this.