Building regulations approval is required for you to be able to convert your loft into a liveable space. These regulations are put in place to ensure:
- That the structural strength of the new floor is sufficient
- The stability of the structure is not endangered
- That people are able to escape from fire
- That there are safely designed stairs to the new floor
- There is reasonable sound insulation between the conversion and the rooms below
Here at Archi Plan we have been providing drawings for loft conversions for several years now and can offer a team who are highly experienced in this area of expertise. We have gained a reputation as one of the leading companies in the Glasgow area that provides this service, this is due to our team members being dedicated to providing our customers with a service that is second to none.
As well as being dedicated to providing our customers with a service of that quality we also provide competitive prices for this service and would be more than happy to provide a quote to those in Glasgow who are considering using us.
To get a quote for drawings for loft conversions just contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0800 520 0347, someone will then be available to talk to you soon after.